Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday Fun

a few days ago i turned the big 2-4. it was a great day. below is a pic of my new do... not birthday related, just thought you'd like to see the darker hairs...


(courtesy of Kelsey Crosby)


Wednesday was my birthday! Growing up, I always got my birthday off from school because it's Veteran's Day. In the past, i have taken my birthday off from work... let's face it, it's more fun to play than to work! But, because i'm such a responsible adult, i did not take off my birthday. I went to work and was so surprised to find my cubicle all decorated and pretty... observe:






After working hard, Gabe rewarded me by taking me to Disneyland!! yay!! i showed them my Birthday Voucher and i got my $72 gift card (if you have a pass, you can get a gift card for the price of admission instead of a free ticket.)



We enjoyed a DELICIOUS dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant (the one inside Pirates of the Caribbean), went on a few rides, and headed home to open presents...




I love all the presents i got!! Above is all the stuff Gabe got me... (Left to right: a purse, a necklace, an iPod dock for the kitchen, a calendar kit of crafty goodness, a silly movie, an iTunes gift card and a Target gift card.)
I also got a Target gift card from my parents to put towards a pretty pink bike. :)
We're continuing the fun this weekend with a trip to Color Me Mine.
Thanks for all the presents and wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment