Sunday, July 10, 2011

beach time

sadly, last summer came and went without a trip to the beach. (i know, right??)


this summer, i've decided to be more proactive and visit this beautiful friend of mine more often.



a couple sundays ago, we just decided to go to the beach for the sunset. it was so relaxing and beautiful.


























































we went again on 4th of July weekend. (sorry - no pics)



with going to the beach more often, i need to be much more strict about sunscreen. yesterday was a beach day with my sister. i was good about putting sunscreen on the top half of my body and my face. unfortunately, i was completely DUMB about my bottom half and didn't sunscreen at all.


right now my legs are on FIRE. i think this is just about the worst sunburn i've ever had. i can barely walk and even putting on the aloe vera is hurting me.


NEW RULE - Sunscreen EVERYWHERE. on the hour EVERY hour. (and keep a aloe lotion in the fridge....)

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhh i feel your pain! do you remember in HS when Sarah D and I went to the tanning salon and the beach all in the same day, with NO sunscreen....we were LOBSTERS for a week! =) good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete