Monday, September 26, 2011

kickin' it - sailor style

hey now - check that pregnant belly out!

as of tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant. (1/2 way) now that we know it's a girl, I feel like it's more real. and I'm excited to get the nursery ready. I keep telling Gabe that I'm in a "nesting mood." he laughs and says I'm not a bird gathering twigs!

(EAK talked me into buying this shirt. I'm glad she did... I rocked the pregnant sailor look on sunday!)


the other night, as we were going to bed, I felt a distinct *kick* from our little girl. All my books say that when you first feel the baby move that it feels like gas. Maybe I mised that part... because this didn't feel like gas, this felt like a *kick* from inside my belly! I've felt a few more since then, but she doesn't do it on command. (that would be quite the trick!)

we've also done a lot of browsing and shopping lately for baby stuff. we've been to Babies-R-Us, Bergstrom's, Target, a local furniture store, Pottery Barn Kids, and back to Bergstrom's. We've found the nursery set we want to get. The crib, armoire, and dresser from the collection below. it's a scan of a photocopy, so it's not the best picture.

now we need to decide on colors... I don't want it to be a cliche explosion of pink, but i do like a few pink and green combos I've seen. perhaps some purple? decisions, decisions! we better hop-to! as of tomorrow, we are 1/2 way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment