Thursday, April 30, 2009

april 25th - warm & sunny... scattered showers

saturday, april 25th was my bridal shower. it was such a beautiful day to enjoy the sunshine and great times with family & friends.


here's the bouquet out of the bows from my presents :)

Judy and Janica (and Ligia too) did such a great job putting it together, and it was so perfect! i loved all the tropical themed goodies, fun colors, and (of course) the generous gifts!


Mom was able to make it despite having extreme jet-lag!




Marilyn, Dianne, and Julie were there. I was glad to see Julie, I hadn't seen her in such a long time!


(Mamma) Linda, Aunt Kim, and Hayley (she's one of my flower girls)
I was glad that the Medina Ladies could make it. (although we should've gotten a picture of all of them together... Gramma Joan, Aunt Janice, Aunt Anet, Aunt Kim, Aunt Debbie, Hope, Hayley & Linda. Actually, that's not all the Medina Ladies! that's just the locals.)
I especially liked the cute card that Hope & Hayley made that said "welcome to the family." :)

cute scrapbook kit from Aunt Anet



Dayna, Hannah, & Ava were there and it was so great to see them! the girls are so big now, I can hardly believe it. (Hannah is 10 & Ave is almost 8)


Thanks to all for a great day!!

2 comments: