Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catch-up, Crafts, & Christmas

We had so much fun at Thanksgiving! it was great to have everyone in town. there was so much going on, I hardly had time to take pictures, but here's what i did get....





you can see the back of mike's head in this one.


i loved that we kept telling mom to bring dumbo lower and she just smiled & waved!


brian went running straight for the yellow teacup. :)



this is from the science museum. they were all very put out by the fact i wanted them to take time away from exploring to take a picture.



choo choo matthew.

For my birthday, mom & dad gave me a gift card to go buy myself a bike. we finally got it! it's pretty blue. I haven't had a bike since elementary school and i will admit that i got a little nervous as i got on top of it... but i'm very excited about my pretty Blue Birthday Bike!








now we need to get Gabe a bike so we can go for rides together. :)


last saturday, we had some crafting time. it was great to catch up with becky - we missed her at thanksgiving. and it was funny that she accidentally called sam and he heard us talking about him in the background! we made Christmas Cards... here are the fruits of my labor:




this one was my least favorite, but i think it's still OK.





this one is my favorite. :)




this one kinda copies the one above.


we got our (real) Christmas tree and we decorated with lights on the porch.






we're excited for the road trip next week - although we're going to freeeeeeeze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment