Tuesday, June 29, 2010

end O june.

the end-O-june has brought some fun surprises.

1.

Little Allyson joined the family - YAY mike & janica! We love having little nieces and nephews around.

2.



Mr. Bass (gabe's lancer) took a powder. so we got a new Honda Fit. and lucky me, i get to drive the Fit. It's such a fun cute car.

3.


We had our 1 year anniversary! We had dinner at the White House (where we were married). It was a great way to spend our anniversary. I can't believe it's already been a year!


We're so lucky to be together! (i'll leave it at that and keep the mushy-ness to myself.) hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how time flies when you are with the one you love! (that was kind of mushy..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for one year! And I'll say it again, I love your guys' house/neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete